SAP Simple Logistics Overview
SAP Logistics is a functional module that gives you devises to monitor transporter execution, increment more imperative visibility into supply chains, and surrender correct and up to the minute information about shipments and production network execution. You can moreover imagine customer asks for, make and market new organizations, deal with your organization portfolio, and investigate customer profitability to revolve around your most gainful customers. Transportation, buying, warehousing are a portion of the fundamental assignments associated with logistics module.
SAP S4 HANA Simple Logistics is likewise called SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management. It comprises of all the key modules under SAP ERP Business Suite: Supply Chain, Sourcing and Procurement, Demand Planning, Material Management, Contract Management, and Manufacturing.
ERP Model versus S/4 HANA Data Model
To oversee extensive volumes of data, SAP has given next generation Business Suite S/4 HANA, which utilizes the computing power of HANA to process the huge amount of data at rapid.
SAP S/4 HANA isn't a successor of SAP ERP solution and speaks to a different product offering. SAP ERP solution is a different product from the SAP. With new S/4 HANA Data Model, you can accomplish the accompanying advantages over ERP Data Model
• In new S/4 HANA Data Model, it drops every single total field and history tables (in all-out 24 tables).
• In the new model, there is no compelling reason to perform refreshes on collection tables.
• Open for new stock writes.
• High-speed assessments.
With the current business advancement, there has been an exponential development of data: big data, social media, and mobile. In the following 2 years, there will be development in an adaption of business systems.
SAP Simple Logistics: MIGO
In SAP ERP Business Suite, you have MB transactions which are used to keep up and display stock improvement in the system. These MB transactions are supplanted by single screen summed up trade called MIGO.
Following focuses ought to be noted about MB transactions:
• These MB transactions: MB01, MB02, MB03, MB04, MB05, MBOA, MB11, MB1A, MB1B, MB1C, MB31. MBNL, MBRL, MBSF, MBSL, MBST, and MBSU have been evacuated.
• Transaction: MMBE_OLD has been supplanted by transactions MMBE.
• You can likewise utilize a Fiori App with name Stock Overflow.
• Above specified MB transactions can't be utilized as a part of client coding
• These transactions codes still exist in the framework. In any case, when they are called from SAP Easy access it brings about an error message
• These transactions will be stopped soon. Consequently, client codes utilizing these transactions ought to be supplanted utilizing functional module BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
SAP Simple Logistics: Supply Chain Planning
In S/4 HANA framework, Supply Chain Management process is isolated into various steps, out of which few stages are executed by S/4 HANA parts and others by SCM segment. SAP S/4 HANA and SCM framework are coordinated together to planning and Core Interface are utilized for integration.
Following procedures can be performed by utilizing the parts in Supply Chain Management –
• Demand Planning (DP)
• Supply Network Planning (SNP)
• Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
• Global Available-to-Promise (ATP) Check
• Transport Planning/Vehicle Scheduling (TP/VS)
You can utilize demand planning to plan future interest for particular clients, locales, or sales associations. Demand planning enables you to gauge future demands and you can make both amount based and value-based plans.
You characterize the planning level utilizing characteristics in the framework. All the planning data in demand planning is put away as key figures and it contains a numerical esteem.
Utilizing time qualities, you can view, plan, and store the information. Authentic information is imported into SAP NetWeaver BW system of SCM with the utilization of BW extractors.
Different numerical techniques can be utilized to analyze historical data for demand planning.
• Moving normal
• Constant model
• Trend demonstrate
• Seasonal model
• Exponential smoothing
In analyzing historical are, you can utilize different consistent models for products with historical data that progressions minimal after some time.
In Demand Planning, seasonal models are utilized for seasonal products. According to necessity, there can be distinctive regular items - candles, ice creams, and so on.
In the above figure, you can see the demand planning process stream. The Sales Order points of interest give the basis for forecasting future requests. With the conjecture result, the demand plan is discharged as Planned Independent Requirement (PIR).
For Free Demo Please Contact
USA: +1 678 389 8898
UK: +44 141 416 8898
IND: +91 992 284 8898
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Demo: https://goo.gl/HYV5qK
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSudeN9XjerH4LS-LsGYenQ